Saturday, June 30, 2007

Interpretation is everything

I've been working on Red Carpet Convertable, and I was having a tough time of it. I read the pattern incorrectly, thinking Chart A had to be knit 20 times, as in 160 rows total. Thanks to Bogiebogie at Knitter's Review, I now understand that the 20 times meant 20 repeats in the same one row. I have to rip out at least 10 rows of knitting but it will be worth it. Someone give me a dunce cap.

I'm very eager to get going on this. I'm making the top, not the dress. Yay, I'm excited by this turn of events. I feel like I'm-- Jenny, eyes wide open--. That's a Star Trek, The Next Generation reference.

Yesterday we saw Ratatouille. I thought it was very good. It was even cooler since we went to a drive in movie theater. Matt and I stumbled onto this idea last year when we went to see"Cars," with our kids. It's cheaper than getting a babysitter, and Matt and I still get to watch a movie. Granted, the movies we watch are rated G, but at least I can say I've actually gone to a movie! Before we stumbled on the drive in revelation, I missed alot of movies except for the Harry Potter movies. Matt's mom came to the rescue, (Thanks, Mom).

I've been feeling better from this bronchitis I have. I finished the Z-pac yesterday but I still have a cough. I really hope it will go away soon. I dislike being sick.

No comments: