Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Just a short update on the Autumn Rose Pullover pattern. I called KnitPicks yesterday and after speaking to someone who understood knitting terms ( the first person I spoke to didn't seem to comprehend the words "pattern" and "fair isle") I was told they would get the information to me the next day. Happily I can report they did call me back today and although I wasn't home to talk to the person, they left a message telling me that the fair isle pattern is arranged in the same order as it is on the website page. So, in other words, the webpage says, "C1, C2" and so on down the line until it comes to C11, which is the last color. Whichever color pattern you choose, be it the aquatic or original pattern, you know what the next color is just by looking at the name of the color next to C1 or C2, etc. etc. I hope this makes sense. I just wish they would put that somewhere on the page. So, needless to say, I'm very happy about this development. I can't wait to get started!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it progress! Keep up the good work! Love ya! your DH