Monday, August 28, 2006

Frogging Liz I

     I ended up completely frogging what I had so far of Liz I.  I just wasn’t pleased with the way it was working out, so for me, when all else fails, RIP!  Rip it good!  Sorry, ‘80’s Devo flashback.  
     Now I’m back at it, and I’ve got the bottom edge done.  Now it’s just a matter of doing some type of short rows if I’m not mistaken.  I find doing short rows very tedious, but there it is.  I gotta do them, or else I’m going shopping before this wedding and I’d rather wear something I created (thank you, Ms. Starmore).  Her designs just take my breath away.  I wish I could design like she does.  I just need to find my inspiration.  
     As far as this blogging thing goes, I’m still having trouble with it.  I have to figure out how to put buttons (is that what they’re called?) on the blog and I would like to link my blog with the Tudor Roses KAL.  I don’t even know if I can actually do that, I mean, is that allowed?  So, on I go with my struggle to figure out how to do things which to me are akin to programming.  That whole idea really sucks since I really, really did not like the BASIC programming class I took in high school.  Maybe it was because the nun I had wasn’t the friendliest of people.  I remember she was stand behind a podium and flip the cards she had had us write at the beginning of the year.  You had no idea if you were next.  It felt like Russian roulette many, many times.  Thank goodness that’s over.

No comments: