Sunday, January 27, 2008

What I'm knitting now...

Since I last posted I've started on that purple sweater from Knit Picks. I'm about 4-5" above the band of Fair Isle knitting on the body. Normally, the front and back are knit seperately but I really don't like doing purls in a pattern with a design like this. Instead I decided to knit it in the round and it's working great. I love this color purple. So far, so good.

I am also working on DH's Inishmore. I'm halfway up the front; I love this design because after a while the pattern is easy to remember. It seems improbable but really, I feel that is the case. The only problem with this pattern is the toll it tends to take on my elbow. I still have to be so careful with it. Eventually I'll take pictures of both sweaters. Someday.

No comments: